layout

Friday, March 25, 2011

Dream Gardens Regional Swap

Hi everyone!

This is another one of my swap cards I am bringing to Regionals.  I used Old Olive and Pink Pirouette card stock for the base of the card and stamped the bonsai plant from the Plant Hope stamp set on Crumb Cake card stock using my Chocolate Chip and Old Olive Stampin' Write Markers.  The sentiment was punched using the Modern Label Punch and I added two Basic Rhinestones on each side.  (I used two of the littlest ones from the Rhinestone strips.)  Both the label and the plant are popped up with Stampin' Dimensionals. The Japanese girl from the Dream Gardens set is stamped with Pink Pirouette Classic Ink and the border and plant were embellished with Dazzling Diamonds. I also added some Pretty in Pink 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon at the top of the card. 

Thanks for stopping by!
Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment