layout

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Orlando Stampin' Up! Regional Pictures

Hi Stampers!

The Orlando Regional was awesome!  Holly and I had so much fun, got to meet Shelli and a lot of other fabulous, talented ladies, and learned so much.  I can't believe how fast the day flew by! Here are a few pictures of the event:


We went to Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure while we were in Orlando so we are exhausted and still resting up.  One Republic was performing at Islands of Adventure on Friday evening and we got to see them!  They were unbelievably good and put on an awesome show.  It was a great weekend!


I got a ton of swaps to share over the next few days so stop back!  I was overwhelmed with the talent and projects surrounding me!!!  They were all so beautiful!!!

Until later...keep stamping!

Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment