layout

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Stampin' Up! Easter Treats

Hello Friends!

Sorry I've been MIA these past few weeks!  Between Stampin' Up! Regionals, a visit from my best friend, the Scrapbook Expo, a visit to Disney's Epcot, several trips to Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure, and a great visit with our nephew (who was on R&R from Afghanistan) and his wonder wife and children, I've barely had the energy to go into my craft room, let alone craft anything!

Today's post is a glimpse of the Easter Treats I managed to finish for Hannah's Kindergarten class this week.  I used the So Cute stamp set that I received free during Sale-a-bration!  Since she has both boys and girls in her class, I decided to use Bashful Blue and Daffodil Delight card stock since it was appropriate for both although I doubt they saw anything past the m&m's!!!. 

Thanks for stopping by!
Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment