layout

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Extreme Guitar Birthday Gift Ensemble

Happy Birthday to me!  Happy Birthday to Me!  Yes, today is my birthday and Larry is taking me back to Orlando to visit Epcot!  Disney offers free admission to all their parks on your birthday!  Yahoo!

Not only is it my birthday, but it is also Holly's boyfriend's birthday AND his twin sister's!  What an awesome day! He is great guy and I wanted to do a little something for him so Larry and I got him an Itune gift card and I made a gift card holder and matching bag and card.
I cased the design from Dawn Olchefske.  She has a great video on her site here showing how to do the bouncing brayer technique.  It is easy and looks fabulous!
Gift Card Holder

Gift Bag and matching tissue Paper
Birthday Card

I used the following Stampin' Up! products:
  • StampsExtreme Guitar (115328), Extreme Elements (115181)
  • PaperBasic Black, Pacific Point
  • InkVersamark, Basic Black
  • AccessoriesBrayer, Heat Tool, Black Stampin' Emboss Powder, Star XL Punch, Basic Black Brads, Basic Rhinestones, Stampin' Dimensionals, Snail Adhesive
The first Brayer I grabbed was not a Stampin' Up! product.  Notice the difference on the Gift Card (using the older brayer) vs. the other images stamped with our product!  What a difference!  It is no wonder I love Stampin' Up! so much!

Have a great day!
Jane



No comments:

Post a Comment