layout

Monday, January 17, 2011

Stamp Room Organization


I am so excited! I finally organized one of my craft storage areas! I still have a few extra containers that I need to fill up, but I was so proud of my accomplishment that I wanted to share it with all of you! I was browsing Target the other day and saw that they were having some great sales on their organizational stuff and thought, "It is now or never!" I had to go back to the store three times to get everything I needed! I am so excited to be able to just grab what I want now instead of frantically searching every area of my craft room only to come up empty and have to go out and buy a duplicate of whatever I couldn't find!!! Also, I now have a proper place to put all of my craft supplies when I come home from the store (or when UPS delivers my Stampin' Up! products!) instead of shoving them somewhere out of sight so my husband doesn't realize how much I spent!. (Just kidding, honey....I only want to be a neater and more organized crafter!) Whoo... that was close. Anyway, I hope I have motivated you to do the same with your work space. It is soooo worth it!

Thanks for stopping by!
Jane
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment