layout

Friday, January 7, 2011

Altered Composition Book

Greetings Stampers and Happy Friday!

Today's share is an Altered Composition Book I made for Holly to use at school. I covered the front with Shades of Spring DSP (retired) and Orchid Opulence CS. The Title was stamped with the Defining Alphabet stamp set and Orchid Opulence, So Saffron, and Certanily Celery Classic Ink Pads. I added a little Dazzling Diamonds on each side of the word, but next time, I think I would add a couple of the Jewels Basic Rhinestones instead.  I love making these. They are quick and simple and I can get the composition books inexpensively at the Dollar Store, although I usually load up on them at the after school sales in August and September when I can get them for a quarter or less.

Thanks for stopping by!

Jane
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment