layout

Monday, April 25, 2011

Happy 21st Birthday to Holly! (And a cute pin for me)

Today is Holly's 21st Birthday!  It seems like such a short time ago we were welcoming her into the world and now she is a grownup, beautiful, young woman!  Where did the time go???  To celebrate her "coming of age", her dad, grandparents, brother and sister-in law, and boyfriend and I are taking her out on the town for a few drinks.  I already got her a cute Tshirt announcing her age and a glass to take with her, and she has some cute "21" earrings she will wear as well.  I didn't want to be left out and I also wanted the credit for helping to create such a gorgeous masterpiece so I made a little button for me to wear!


I used Riding Hood Red card stock, Daffodil Delight Cardstock, and a retired Stampin' Up punch.  I probably should have used the flower from the Boho Blossoms punch or perhaps the Itty Bitty Shapes Punch pack but I just grabbed the first flower punch in my reach.  I printed the words with MY DIGITAL STUDIO and sponged the paper with Riding Hood Red Classic Ink. 

Happy Stamping!
Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment