layout

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Magnetic Business Card Holder using the Stampin Up! Table Setting Die

After ordering several boxes of business cards recently, we ended up changing our phone service and weren't allowed to keep our old  numbers.  I ordered new business cards right away but wasn't sure what to do with the boxes of old ones.  I crossed out my old phone number and decided I would just start leaving them everywhere I go and then an idea struck me...
 
I have a magnetic sign on my my car with the Stamping Reflections website on it and I thought it would be fun to attach a magnetic business card holder to it so people in parking lots, etc. could take one if they were interested in visiting my site. So.....I went to my local dollar store and found a magnetic pocket holder that had two separate pockets on the front.  I cut it down the middle so I could make one for each side of my car and I decorated them.  What do you think?  I just slip it into the inside of my car door as I get in my car so they don't blow away when I'm driving and then pull them out again the next time I am in a parking lot! 

I used Snail Adhesive and Garden Green cardstock for the base and Regal Rose cardstock for the flower. (Do you recognize the Table Setting Die?) The leaf is made with Certainly Celery cardstock and the Sizzlits Little Leaves die. The words were made with Basic Black cardstock and the Naturally Serif Decorative Strip Die. For the final touch, I added some Certainly Celery 1/8" ribbon.

Thanks for stopping by!
Jane

1 comment:

  1. This Business card holder are absolutely spot on i am so much impressed with this unique ideas.
    Hotel Key Cards

    ReplyDelete