layout

Monday, February 7, 2011

Stampin' Up! Chalkboard Decor Elements

Hi Everyone!

I wanted to share a quick picture of my new Chalkboard Decor Elements (Item #123332) that I got for free from Stampin' Up! during Sale-a-Bration! I love it so much that I think I will order another one with my next $50 order. It doesn't get better than free! You can't tell from the picture, but I applied it to the back of the door to one of my craft closets. It was easy-peasy to apply, too., and it really works just like a chalkboard! I am going to use mine to write down items to place on my next Stampin' Up! order. I am always jotting things down and then losing the paper before I place my order and then end up forgetting something I really wanted, but no more! I am going to get a second one to put on the other door and I might even want one for inside my kitchen cabinet or for the refrigerator to write down my grocery list! It really could be used for anything! And did I mention it was free? : )

Thanks for stopping by!

Jane
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment