layout

Sunday, February 27, 2011

My Thanksgiving Table Setting with the Big Shot Table Setting Die

Hi Stampers!
I wanted to share a picture of the table setting from our Thanksgiving dinner this past November. 

I meant to order the Perfect Setting Die for my Big Shot and was a little let down when my order came and I realized I had accidentally ordered the Table Setting Die by mistake.  That is, until I started playing with it.  Now I can't imagine being without it!  I love, love, love it!  I used the table setting again for Christmas, but my favorite thing about it is the beautiful little roses you can make for embellishments.  They are so fun and easy and a real wow factor for everything I have used them on. 

 
Here is a picture of the name card and a peppermint patty treat. I cased the design from another site. If you recognize the designer, please email me so I can give proper credit. I think one of the things that drew me to Stampin' Up! (besides how awesome all of our products are) is that there are so many wonderful and talented people who are willing to share their projects and designs so I am never at a loss for creating something when the mood strikes or the need arises.


Here is a picture of the napkin holder and the beautiful rose I mentioned above.


I made the blessing bag with the Fancy Favor Die.  The original design was not mine but again I don't remember whose it was.  More than likely it was either Angie Juda or Dawn Griffith. I stalk both of their blogs!

Lastly is the water bottle holder.  I found it too confusing at family dinners to try and get everyone's drink order AND get the everything on the table so I now only give water bottles and attach the holders with a Crystal Light drink mix packet in case they want something flavored. 

Thanks for letting me share!

Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment